Chai Protein Pancakes
Posted on Tuesday, July 11 2017 08:00:00 AM in Chai Protein by Stevie Alger
- 2 tbsp of Masala Chai Protein Powder
- 3 cups of rolled oats or oat flour.
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- Blend all the ingredients together however, if you’re using rolled oats blend them into a flour first before adding the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and melt some coconut oil to cover the surface.
- Add the pancake batter to the pan with as much mixture required for your desired size.
- Flip the pancakes after 2 -3 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with whatever toppings you desire! I used fresh fruit, maple syrup, rose petals and hemp seeds.