Chai Spiced Chia Overnight Oats
Posted on Wednesday, July 05 2017 08:00:00 PM in Chai Protein by Stevie Alger
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Chai Protein
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- optional toppings: dried fruit, bananas, sliced almonds
- Place the oats, chia seeds, spices, and brown sugar in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Add the almond milk and stir until incorporated. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Enjoy for breakfast with the optional toppings or simply as-is!