No-Bake Chai Spiced Bliss Balls
Posted on Friday, October 24 2014 01:01:00 PM in Chai Protein by Charlie E
These healthy no-bake chai spiced bliss balls are perfect as a pre/post workout snack and are very easy to make!
- 1 cup cashews (raw, unsalted)
- 8 medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 tbsp Chai Protein
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ tsp Ground Cardamom
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- Pinch of Ground Cloves
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with water. Soak for 15 minutes and then drain.
- Place cashews in your food processor/blender and pulse until crumbly, you want there to still be a few bigger chunks to give the bites some nice texture.
- Add dates and pules until the mixture starts to come together into a sticky, loose “dough”.
- Add vanilla extract, spices, protein and pulse again until combined.
- Using your hands, roll approx 1 heaping teaspoon of mixture into little bite size balls then transfer to an airtight container (or even just a ziplock bag) and store in the fridge.