If you’re using a gmail or hotmail email account to make a purchase, please check your ‘spam’ folder as your order confirmation may have been sent there instead. If you still haven't received it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Add 20g (2 tablespoons) of Chai Protein with 200 – 250ml of cold low-fat milk or milk substitute (almond, rice, oat, coconut etc.) in a Chai Protein shaker. Put the lid on the shaker and make sure it is securely tightened, so that it’s completely sealed. Shake the protein shaker vigorously up and down for a slow count of 15. Sprinkle with some cinnamon on top (optional) and enjoy!
You can also make delicious Chai Protein creations such as healthy muffins, breads, cookies or ice cream (please see our Blog Page for recipe ideas).
There sure are!
If you look on our Instagram (www.instagram.com/chaiprotein) or search the tag #chaiprotein, you can read the comments from our wonderful Chai Protein loving customers!
While we get a lot of emails asking for samples to see whether Chai Protein actually tastes like a Chai Latte, unfortunately we do not make samples.
However, if you look on our Instagram (www.instagram.com/chaiprotein) or search the tag #chaiprotein, you can read the comments from our wonderful Chai Protein loving customers!
While protein powder is promoted towards a gym and fitness community to assist with getting in shape, we believe in growing beauty from the inside out. Did you know that our hair, skin and nails are made from protein? And while we use expensive shampoos and conditioners, nail treatments and skin creams, by consuming Chai Protein, you can grow better hair, skin and nails naturally.
All ingredients and nutritional information can be found on the any of the Chai Protein product pages when scrolling to the bottom of the page. Please click here for a direct link to our shop page.
Our Masala Chai Protein is vegan friendly and our Vanilla Chai Protein is vegetarian friendly. Our Vanilla Chai Protein is not vegan friendly.
Chai Protein comes in a 200g resealable bag.
Chai Protein can be consumed in more than one way for more than one reason.
It is important to never skip meals as that is when your body stores food as fat. So any time you might skip a meal, have a Chai Protein ready to drink.
It is also great to have after exercise / workout to tone and repair your body. If you do not properly nourish your body when putting it under physical stress, your body will start to breakdown existing muscle which is the reason why some individuals may not change shape when training. Working out is only 30% of looking great and the remaining 70% of the way you look depends on nutrition and this is where Chai Protein can help.
If you are feeling hungry before bed you can have a Chai Protein shake so you will be feeding nutrients to your body while you sleep. Your body doesn’t eat for hours while you sleep so by having Chai Protein before bed you are ensuring that your metabolism is switched on while you are sleeping.
Chai Protein is also a yummy+healthy treat to have when you experience sugar cravings.
No you don’t. On the last step of the checkout, once you click the “PROCEED TO PAYPAL” button, you will be redirected to the PayPal page for payment, please select the tab that says “Pay with a debit or credit card”.
We use PayPal as our payment gateway as it is the best and safest option to use for payment.
Chai Protein promotes fat loss even when not working out by enhancing the release of glucagon (which builds muscle and burns fat) and by inhibiting the release of insulin (which encourages fat storage). Also, protein digestion burns more calories than digesting carbohydrates or fats.
While our products contain only natural ingredients, when it comes to being pregnant or breastfeeding, we always recommend you check with your doctor as every mother has different nutritional requirements.
Please take the list of ingredients from our site to your doctor to verify that it’s safe for you to consume.
We do not make a blanket statement as we know every mother is different.
Please refer to our shipping page for estimated shipping times.
It is only possible to make a change to your order within 1 hour of placing it and if the order has not yet been processed. We process orders very quickly, so changes and cancellations cannot always be fulfilled. You must immediately contact our customer care team (within the hour) at email@example.com with your change/cancellation request details included in the email. This will minimize the processing delay with your order due to the changes being made. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further details on returns/refunds.